Associate ID OPS10105C
- Possesses a true talent for improving efficiencies, reducing costs and supporting business growth.
- Drives out unnecessary costs while improving product quality and consistency.
- Helps expand capacity and drive sales growth by successfully building and starting up new plants
- Strong labour relations skills to achieve workplace harmony in unionized environments
- Leadership and experience to mentor and develop your manufacturing team.
- Vice-President Operations
- Director of Operations
- General Manager
- Operational Leadership of Multi-plant business units
- LEAN Manufacturing
- Quality Assurance Systems: ISO9001, cGMP, HACCP, Six Sigma
- Theory of Constraints
- Operational Analysis and Corrective Action Plans.
- Instilling a strong Quality and Safety Culture within Organizations
- Consumer Packaging
- Building Products