Associate ID FIN19300A – VP/Director of Finance
More than just another bean counter, this candidate is a results-oriented business and financial leader with a strong operational and bottom line focus, and experience working in interim roles.
- Recognized for successfully developing and leading high performance teams in numerous business transformation situations, linking and connecting people to business processes.
- Several years’ experience successfully completing interim assignments with mature companies and startups across broad range of industries.
- Transforms data into information by developing processes, plans and reporting systems that can help obtain financing to support business growth, as well as to provide a platform to monitor and measure progress.
- Processes and systems developed have yielded significant tangible results for employers:
- growing revenues by over 20% and profitability by over 30% in a mature market,
- increasing forecast accuracy by > 50% while reducing the time to create forecasts by >25%.
- Senior finance role working with President/CEO
- Chief Financial Officer/CFO
- VP Finance
- Director of Finance
- Change management
- Financial & Operational Reporting Systems
- Business Planning
- ERP implementation (SAP)
- Consumer Goods
- Industrial Goods
- Logistics & Warehousing
- Construction/Building Products
- Business Media
- Sales & Service
If you need someone who can transform your data into information, look no further. Let us introduce you to this Associate to help your business find its way to growth and profitability.