Candidate ID OPS19302C – CEO/President/General Manager
- Significant experience in improving communication and collaboration across business units and departments to unlock operational synergies that were inhibited by corporate structures.
- Engineering background brings disciplined approach to identifying operational issues and improving processes to deliver multi-million dollar EBIT growth.
- Senior level international experience in sales leadership has fostered a customer-centric approach that enables this candidate to drive both revenue growth and cost reductions to achieve significant EBITDA improvement.
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Vice President
- Country Manager
- Multi-plant Operations Leadership in Canada, USA and Mexico
- Cost Reduction & Profit Optimization
- Six Sigma
- Change Management and Best Practice Development
- Market Development & C-Level Sales
- Partnerships & Strategic Alliances
- Performance Metrics – KPIs
- Oil & Gas
- Building Products
- Electrical components
Are internal silos impeding your growth? Let us introduce you to a “business renovator” who can tear down those walls, streamline internal infrastructure and improve internal alignment with company goals.